Having back pain all the time? Eliminate that in just 5-10 minutes a day!
The Posture Corrector is a lightweight multi-level back stretching device that enables you to relax and immediately relieve back pain due to tight muscles, excessive flexion, and poor spinal alignment.
Improve Your Posture
Having good posture is about more than looking good. It helps you develop strength, flexibility, and balance in your body. These can all lead to less muscle pain and more energy throughout the day.
When poor posture is not fixed, you can develop problems like Sciatica, Slipped Disk, Bulging Disk, Headaches, and Poor Focus. Your posture affects your physical health, but it can also affect your mental health and how you feel about yourself.
The key to fixing poor posture is stretching the muscles in the upper and lower back. When lying down on the Back Stretcher, gravity allows the front of your body to stretch out and upwards effortlessly. The surrounding muscles start to relax, gently decompressing the discs in your vertebrae, realigning the spine, relieving tension and pain. You'll be amazed at how good it feels!
- Mitigates chronic back pain
- Corrects postural imbalances
- Restores the natural curvature of the back
- Improves flexibility in shoulder and back muscle
- Alleviates Herniated, Bulging Disc Pain, Spinal Stenosis, etc.
3 STRETCH LEVELS
After a single session, you will notice incredible improvements and relief of your back pain for the entire day.
However, you need to use a back stretcher regularly to see the full results it can offer, but people with chronic lower back pain have experienced relief within 2 weeks of the daily back stretching.
One of the best aspects of this equipment is that it’s durable and long-lasting, and you generally only need to invest once to get long-term benefits.
Innovative ACUPUNCTURE SIMULATORS
How do I use it?
- Lay the stretcher on the ground, arch side up.
- Make sure it’s adjusted to fit your height. We recommend starting low. Slowly place your lower back down followed by your upper back.
- Place your arms over your head and stretch out.
- Feel the massage and relax!
How long should I use it for?
We recommend using it for 5 minutes up to 2 times a day for beginners. You may increase your session length once you get used to it.